ROMA’s natural resources specialist advisory team is a high calibre group of mining and oil and gas professionals who all have extensive experience and know-how on all aspects relating to the mining value chain and the upstream/downstream aspects of oil and gas plays. Be rest assured that ROMA assists and advices on all aspects of an engagement so that you understand the best practices taken to optimise the outcomes; leading to a sound valuation of the asset reflecting its true worth.
Our capabilities include but not limited to:
- Technical Due Diligence
- Independent Technical/Competent Person’s Reports (JORC/NI43-101/SAMREC/PRMS)
- Exploration planning and target generation
- Resource modelling and Geostatistics
- Reserves estimation and production scheduling
- Mine design and grade control
- Scoping and Feasibility Studies (Pre and Bankable)
- Valuations (VALMIN/CIMVAL)
ROMA has worked on a variety of commodities including all precious metals, base metals, industrial minerals and materials, bulk commodities, strategic minerals, gemstones, and oil and gas.