The Government launched the Distance Business Programme under the second round of Anti-Epidemic Fund. This Programme provides financial aid to companies to develop innovation and technology for remote business through fast-track processing, thus turning crisis into opportunities and creating new values, new capabilities and new opportunities.
- Quick approval in 10 days
- Funding ceiling is HK$ 100,000 for each project, including training related cost
- Entitled maximum HK$ 300,000 for each company
- 100% Government funding
- Period for 6 months
- All private enterprises with a business registration certificate (BR) issued by Inland Revenue Department.
- Ongoing business commenced before 1 January 2020
(Include subsidiaries of listed companies)
- Business Registration (BR)
- Completed and signed application form
- Approved I.T Solution
- Approved I.T Solution Provider
Roma Group provides assistance and consultation services for the application process of the D-Biz Programme as well as other government supported funding programme such as BUD and TVP. If you are interested, please contact us by email or phone.